We have familes and individuals arriving traumatised and desperate who need our support
Can you donate £5 to help us support Ukrainian refugees?
We will be providing the below immediate response to needs and the following support long term, alongside other refugee led and specialist services and charities (refugee-led and not therefore exhaustive):
- Immediate Crisis Care (inc period products, intimate care such as thrush cream, haemorrhoid cream, hair removal creams, head lice treatments and other over the counter needs that come from intense travel and dehydration)
- Integration, education and sustainability
- Sign-posting & welfare support drop ins
- Friendship, solidarity & peer support
- Therapeutic arts, crafts and education
- Trauma informed responses
- Activities for children, toddlers and babies
- Specific & relevant activities for 15-17 year olds
Help us to support by donating £5 Via our website:
Please add comment with reference ‘Ukraine’
Do you have any books and reading materials in Ukrainian/ Russian as a soothing bed time or end of the day read?
Do you have any skills, venues or activities you can offer us?
Do you want to volunteer your time for peer support?
If so please email us on info@SupportAndGrowNorthEast.com