What We Do
- Crisis food and clothing
- Preloved uniform provision
- Preloved and clothing provision
- Signposting to helpful trusted third parties for support
- Supporting clients to access what they need to improve their lives
- Encouraging clients to engage within the community with events that have a positive impact on mental health
- Bringing different groups within the community together at organised events. These include different faith groups, races, LGBTQA, SEN, young families and older members of the community.
- Providing volunteer opportunities for clients. Everyone has something to offer. No one in our communities gets left behind.
- Promoting the idea that healthy communities make healthy people
- Carrying out appropriate research to allow us to effectively advocate for our communities with other stakeholders